Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slipknot Loves Rick Astley


Here's what I think of when I hear the word "Slipknot": death, dying dogs, hell, violence, clown masks, dying cats, the devil, graveyards, zombies. Here's what I think of when I hear the word "Rick Astley": pretty girls, heavenly voices, chicks, loving pets, famousness.

When you combine the two, zombies start rising from graves and becoming people's pets. That recently happened. Corey Taylor, Slipknot's frontman, came into Q101's studios and did a station takeover last week. He played whatever he wanted from his iPod for almost 2 hours. For 2 hours, the guy couldn't stop playing awesome music. Never before has something this cool happened. If you missed it, I'm sorry (but I won't let you miss it).

Corey Taylor Rick-Rolled all of Chicago. That's f*cking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment