Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Alex Boone Had/Still Has a Drinking Problem


Let me preface this by saying that I've always hated Ohio State. I hated them the moment they stole a championship from the Miami Hurricanes in 2002. Hated them even more so when I went to school in Dayton, Ohio. If you were dumb enough to get into OSU, you thought you were the coolest person on the face of this earth. If you were dumb enough to not get into Ohio State, you still pretended that you went there. Columbus is full of douchebags. I. HATE. OSU.

Sticking with that theme, former Ohio State tackle Alex Boone was arrested over the Super Bowl weekend for re-enacting scenes from "The Incredible Hulk".

This guy used to drink 20 or 30 or 40 beers a day in college supposedly. The fact that he's 6'8'' and over 300 pounds and as ugly as a troll leads me to believe that this was a frightening encounter. The fact a taser took him down is impressive. That shows you how terrible he was as an offensive tackle too.

His pro prospects were a bit shaky to start. With him back on the bandwagon, they look even worse. Expect him to end up with the Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment