Sunday, February 22, 2009

'The Cougar' TV Show


Cougars. Everyone knows one. Everyone sort of wants one. Not the animal. The woman. She's anywhere between the ages of 40 & 60 and on the prowl. Beverly D'Angelo would be the perfect example of a cougar. Gross. Demi Moore is another example of a cougar. Awesome.

When I was informed that TV Land is coming out with a show, produced by the creators of 'The Bachelor', based on 20 guys attempting to land the love of a 40-year old cougar, I puked in my mouth a little bit. I hate those reality shows. HATE THEM. Only women watch them. And gay dudes. I, unfortunately, fit neither of those categories so I don't watch them.

But that's going to change. Vivica A. Fox is going to be hosting this new show beginning in April. And it stars two people I know from college. Grant and Adam Mills were two of the craziest kids I knew. They were twins, played rugby, partied every second of everyday, were hilarious and provided endless entertainment. And now they are competing for the love of a 40-year old, hot cougar.

The entertainment will come and I can't wait for it. I have absolutely no idea what channel TV Land Prime is but I'm going to try and figure it out. You should too. 'The Cougar' is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment