Monday, March 2, 2009

Mark Morrison Mondays


Got my coat, blackberry, and keys stolen this weekend. We were hanging out at the bar, I kept checking the table our group had all our stuff on, and then everything was gone. My stuff is replaceable but someone we were with, visiting from Ohio, had her car keys taken with her coat. The car had to get towed to a dealership and a new key programmed.

I spent most of Sunday praying that whoever did it either got hit by a train and dragged 2918 yards to their death or had to watch their dog get repeatedly run over by a UPS truck. I also hoped that that person's family members melted like that crazy Nazi from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'.

Anyways, here's my dump of schtuff from the weekend. There's no order to it and probably never will be. Who knows why I find it interesting for you. I just do. Mark Morrison is going to present it each week. Yes, the Mark Morrison of 'Return of the Mack' fame. Why?

Because he's the coolest and so was that song.

- 'Sooty' the guinea pig escapes from jail and has 43 kids. I once had a guinea pig named 'Nibbles'. He nibbled on an electrical wire and died. It was a rough day.

- Drew Barrymore might direct the third movie in the 'Twilight' series. Um. Yea.

- The missing NFL players at sea may have been found. Dead. One was a Raider. No surprise. Pirates are real.

- I agree 'With Leather', who paid for President Obama's courtside seats to the Wiz/Bulls? I mean, every penny we can save counts, right? Whose pennies were those?

- Also, Obama's speechwriter is Jon Favreau? THIS Jon Favreau?!?

- Kanye cut his weird mullet-hawk. And he's hanging out with the black Bridgette Nielsen.

- Jimmy Fallon starts tonight as host of 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'. I'm gonna give it a chance.

- And Megan Fox is still the most beautiful person in the world. Just making sure.

- Return of the Mack.

No comments:

Post a Comment