Friday, October 2, 2009

Humpage!

Friday's are awesome. This Friday is super special.

First, you lose the Olympics. That's a perfect start. Chicago didn't even make it out of the first round. That's ripe.

(I didn't want the Olympics. If I feel like it and have time, I'll dive into why I didn't want the Olympics sometime soon. If not, who gives a sh*t. The city of Chicago has enough issues already that the Olympics would have made it 10 times worse. Mayor Daley can't even run an honest city that functions, much less one preparing for the Olympics)

Second, the Blackhawks lose. To the Florida Panthers. The Florida Panthers on some nights can't beat a mentally challenged team of 7-year old children at hockey. But they beat the Hawks today to open the BHawks season. I'm gonna blame it on Helsinki. That's a place in Finland. Does anyone care? That's what I thought.

Thirdly, sweet videos come my way. I posted the video with the kid who takes his shirt off and slaps his classmate earlier. That was classic. This next video is superb as well. It's a little older so you might have seen it. Either way, it's still endlessly funny. The dog has perfect form. Cute little puppy.

Happy Friday...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment