Thursday, December 17, 2009

WTF


Below is my what the f** moment of the last month that made me laugh histerically and cry...

I've seen the trailer for Daybreakers before and I don't remember it. It's about vampires I know that. Apparently vampires drink blood coffee and apparently blood coffee only has 5% blood in it. When Vampire A asks for more blood in his coffee and Vampire Barista says she can't do that, a blood party breaks out. I remember this one time I was in England and I went to a club to experience a foam party and instead a blood party broke out. It was awesome. Then Blade came into the room and shot everybody in the f*cking heart with a garlic bullet.

PS I pray every night to God that Blade makes an appearance in Twighlight Eclipse.

I WANT MORE BLOOD IN MY COFFEE B*TCH

No comments:

Post a Comment